Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's My First Time




It was my first time ever.
And I'll never forget I'd do it again.

Without a single regret.




The sky was dark...

The moon was high...

We were all alone, Just she and I.



Her hair was soft..

Her eyes were blue...

I knew just what She wanted to do.




Her skin so soft..

Her legs so fine...

I ran my fingers Down her spine.





I didn't know how..

But I tried my best..

I started by placing My hands on her breast.



I remember my fear..

My fast beating heart..

But slowly she spread Her legs apart.


And when I did it..

I felt no shame All at once..

The white stuff came.




At last it's finished.

It's all over now My first time ever................

At milking a cow...

NOW ALL U DIRTY MINDS .......GET BACK TO STUDY BRO.........


:):):):) :d:d:d:d

Is'nt it funny hah??






see U next..

No comments: